Whether you like to stick to the mattes on an everyday basis, or you like to go full glam with a palette of glitter; sometimes the smallest changes in your routine can be a refreshing way to liven up your look and get away from the everyday norm.
For this #MOTD, I did a little experiementation with some Viva Glam shadows from Kryolan. The combonation of the copper, chestnut, and silver metallics made for a stunning glow that pairs well with the warmer season now upon us. The secret to this seamless, pigmented look? Just add water! Simply wet your brush, blot out the excess, and apply your eyeshadow as you normally would. I find that this method works beautifully with these particular shadows linked above, and hopefully you will too! Want to get the complete look? Read on to get the full rundown of products used!
For the face:
- Smashox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
- Benefit Porefessional Face Primer
- CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation (#810)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow
- Benefit Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
For the eyes:
- Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener
- Lid: Kryolan Iridescent Eyeshadow in Silver
- Crease: Kryolan Iridescent Eyeshadow in Copper
- Outer Corner: Kryolan Iridescent Eyeshadow in Chestnut
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner
- Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
For the lips:
How do you like to mix things up? Let me know and be sure to share your looks with me! Until next time you can keep up with the latest by following me on social media linked below!