With the holidays in full swing, it's always fun to add a little extra glam to your look. Whether you're heading to a Christmas gathering or even a New Year's night out, this look can be tailored to fit whatever occasion is in store for you.
This brown + champagne shimmer combo is easy to build up or tone down. I added some wings and deepened the pigment in the crease to add more drama. I paired it with a rich merlot lip and some bronzey, glowy skin to warm it up. Perfect for the holidays! Read on to get the full product rundown -
For the face
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- L.A. Colors I Love Makeup Contour Palette Highlight
For the eyes
I used a straightedge for each color to get a sharper line on the outer half. I use the edge of any product tube, but tape also works if you wish!
- Transition shade: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Crease: I used a Maybelline Nudes Palette which I believe is discontinued, but your favorite dark brown shade will work!
- Outer V: NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Raven
- Lid: Cailyn BIS Eye Polish in Orchid
- Eyeliner: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
For the lips
So that wraps up this MOTD! Hope it leaves you inspired and ready to own your glam holiday look this year with confidence! Happy Holidays!
Until next time you can keep up with the latest by following me on social media linked below!